Woman charged with spitting in stepdaughter's face, hair

Name: VALERIO, KIMBERLY JEAN
 Charge: BATTERY - TOUCH OR STRIKE ANOTHER AGAINST THEIR WILL
 Residence: NAPLES
 Age: 29
 Occupation: N/A

• Name: VALERIO, KIMBERLY JEAN
  • Charge: BATTERY - TOUCH OR STRIKE ANOTHER AGAINST THEIR WILL
  • Residence: NAPLES
  • Age: 29
  • Occupation: N/A

A Golden Gate Estates woman faces domestic violence charges after deputies say she spit in her step-daughter’s face.

Kimberly Valerio, 29, of the 2200 block of Malibu Lake Circle, was arrested Saturday by Collier County sheriff’s deputies at home.

According to reports, Valerio and her husband of three years were arguing over him possibly cheating on her. Deputies said they spoke with Valerio’s husband’s daughter, who told them that while the two were arguing, she went into the living room and told Valerio that her dad was not cheating on her.

When Valerio heard this she then spit in her stepdaughter’s face and hair, according to reports. The victim told deputies that this was the second time her step-mother had spit in her face.

Valerio was arrested on charges of domestic violence and later admitted that it was wrong to have spit in her step-daughter’s face, according to reports. Reports did not state the stepdaughter’s age.

Bigkondorsback (Inactive) writes:

Hmmm, Oakes Blvd area is Golden Gate Estates again? I guess everything east of Gulf Shore Blvd is Golden Gate Estates.

mr_1_term_proposition writes:

Its sad what these illegals do in our society. I don't care how acceptable it is where they came from.

RoadKing writes:

in response to Bigkondorsback:

You're right. Oakes is in the 600 loop, right?

wonderful (Inactive) writes:

in response to Bigkondorsback:

Was the secret? service involved?

Here4Now writes:

in response to Bigkondorsback:

All I know is, if the words "Golden Gate" are in the story, you just know it's gonna be classy!

voltihs writes:

A real Kodak moment.

Sick writes:

The NDN should have a section just for Golden Gate.

I wonder if the girlfriend is taking care of daddy while mommy is behind bars?

You can't make this stuff up.

LOL

Bigkondorsback (Inactive) writes:

in response to RoadKing:

You're right. Oakes is in the 600 loop, right?

1700

airboatboy writes:

GREENSHED writes:

swfl_ff writes:

Malibu Lakes is located off Immokalee Road just east of I-75 behind the Super Target. It is adjacent to the Oakes Blvd neighborhood. The Oakes Blvd area was a part of the original Golden Gate Estates subdivision although it is now referred to as Oakes Estates. I guess because it was part of GG Estates that was close enough for the NDN to call it that.

Whenever in doubt when writing about something bad the NDN always refers to the neighborhood in question as either Golden Gate or East Naples.

While I feel this deputy might have been a bit pushy at first in handling this case these people probably would have been OK if they would have just showed a little respect. Whether you agree with a law enforcement officer or not just show them some respect and more than likely the issue will be settled quickly without anyone going to jail.

KewlBlond writes:

How is spitting in someone's face/hair domestic violence? I am not in the least bit condoning the action, I am just questioning the charge: When I look it up, Florida Statute 741.28 defines domestic violence as "any assault, battery, sexual assault, or any criminal offense resulting in physical injury or death of one family or household member by another who is or was residing in the same single dwelling unit".

woodguru writes:

deport

Sick writes:

in response to swfl_ff:

Wrong article.

You are a firefighter huh?

NaplesShmaples writes:

shwing writes:

in response to NaplesShmaples:

^^ You stole my joke. Oh well, good one.

"unwanted touching or striking" is battery (covers spitting). They called 911 and obviously couldn't handle the situation without law enforcement help. Better to go to jail after spitting then have one of them jab scissors into the other's eye. Thus the strict FL DV laws which give officers NO discretion in these cases. Don't call 911 next time I guess.

NDNisLame writes:

in response to shwing:

^^ You stole my joke. Oh well, good one.

NDNisLame writes:

in response to mr_1_term_proposition:

Do you even KNOW where they came from? No? Then don't make ASSumptions.

NDNisLame writes:

She is cute though...

swfl_ff writes:

in response to Sick:

Wrong article.

You are a firefighter huh?

The first part of my response was answer the previous comments about the location.

The second part was indeed was on the other article pertaining to the incident with the Ohio family at that same location last year. You are correct, I had the two articled mixed up.

And no I am long out of the business. Just a simple mistake here.

arthrex414 writes:

in response to KewlBlond:

Body fluids are now considered a BIO WEAPON.
With the transmission of AIDS and other deadly viruses I can see how this is domestic violence as it is assault under section 784.078 of Florida Statue.
So if the defendant attempts to have the charges dropped under the section you have refered too then the state attorney will be able to file under the section I mentioned.

malcolmlandry writes:

This family ruined their life when they called 911. I would rather run into a 300 pound obama in a dark alley then encounter a pimple faced, ornate sunglass wearing collier county cop.

You just don't call one of those sunglass kids into your home unless you are looking for trouble.

Sick writes:

in response to swfl_ff:

And no I am long out of the business. Just a simple mistake here.

We all make mistakes. I just like to make light of them.

Jarvis (Inactive) writes:

Wife 29, former stripper (cold as ice look), Husband 53, with a few dollars; step-daughter 31 (adopted).

cnc1128 writes:

Arrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhh, what a disgusting slob she is.

Beachglow writes:

And this is newsworthy because? Just another nasty human being with no class.

itownres writes:

if this was my daughter i would have been jailed right along with this trick i would have beat her a-- and I hope he was cheating if she is nasty enough to spit in a child's face then he needs to find someone better...

LeoCs22 writes:

in response to mr_1_term_proposition:

Wow your pathetic...lol

LeoCs22 writes:

in response to captainjax:

LOL!! YESSS!

TheMediaNvrLies writes:

in response to Jarvis:

Are you serious or just making fun?

cnc1128 writes:

in response to No_bull_for_you:

OMG you both think Morticia is cute? Hard up?LOL

taxed_to_the_max writes:

"all women are crazy, except you darlin"

5'2 100 lbs