By Daily News staff1. Why was the Naples Books-A-Million store in the news?
a. It was robbed
b. It expanded
c. It closed
2. A Golden Gate Estates teen was sentenced to -- years for killing his parents?
a. 20 years
b. 40 years
c. 60 years
3. Naples was ranked the --- best small town in America by a Smithsonian magazine survey?
4. Collier month-to-month unemployment is --.
5. Which U.S. House candidate is irritating his opponents by posting fake web sites about them?
a. Chauncey Goss
b. Trey Radel
c. Byron Donalds6. What is the new noise control slogan at Naples Airport?
a. Shhh ... It's Naples!
b. Fly Safe, Fly Quiet
c. Fly Safely, Fly Quietly
7. A former FBI agent died in Fort Myers; he was the last surviving witness at JFK's ---?
a. Bay of Pigs phone calls
8. Charles Colson died at his home in Naples. He was linked to what historic political event?
b. Truman beating Dewey
c. Clinton impeachment
9. Which Collier County judge stands unopposed for re-election?
a. Mike Carr
b. Eugene Turner
c. Vince Murphy
10. The common name shared by cancer fundraisers in various communities is:
a. Standing Together
b. Relay for Life
c. Beat It
Answers: 1.c 2.a 3.b 4.b 5.b 6.b 7.b 8.a 9.c 10.b