Police seek woman who rang up more than $7,000 on another's credit card

Naples police are asking for help identifying a woman they say spent more than $7,000 using another woman’s credit card number. The fraud was reported in late April when a woman opened her Visa bill and discovered fraudulent charges totaling $7,167, including three purchases made at a Naples Dillard’s store at Coastland Center, a police report said.

Naples police

— Naples police are asking for help identifying a woman they say spent more than $7,000 using another woman’s credit card number.

The fraud was reported in late April when a woman opened her Visa bill and discovered fraudulent charges totaling $7,167, including three purchases made at a Naples Dillard’s store, a police report said.

When officers reviewed surveillance footage from Dillard’s, they noticed a middle-aged blonde woman appeared to be using a cloned credit card with the victim’s information on it.

Anyone with information about the suspect’s identity is asked to call the Police Department’s investigative division at 239-213-4822.

Ruger writes:

She went to Occupy Dillard’s with her wealthy friends card? Is she demanding they just Share The Wealth for Fairness sake?

MisterK writes:

She should be easy for someone to ID. Clear surveillance pics.

elnuestros writes:

in response to Ruger:

Ruger (Daisy) remains tiresome and predictable.

Here4Now writes:

in response to MisterK:

She should be easy for someone to ID. Clear surveillance pics.

I agree. If she's from around here, that is.

savethewhalz writes:

Investigators should also check out security vids at nearby JCPenney's exclusive monster butt women's department.

drolds writes:

in response to johnwaynegacy:

Quit clowning around. All your ex's reside under your house.

Creep writes:

Check airport... now using frequent flyer miles

mr_1_term_proposition writes:

in response to Patriot_1:

Ring a ding ding..um...flip ......flop .......flounder ......you just moved into #1! Congratulations!

tampacoco writes:

Why arent these stores asking for a Drivers ID to prove thats their name on the card?

mr_1_term_proposition writes:

in response to tampacoco:

That's exactly why I don't sign my cards, I do not get asked for a ID everywhere but in stores with good management and Christian values it works all the time.

wonderful (Inactive) writes:

in response to Roadrage3206:

Or the flotus and the secret service?

In town about then. Nothing happening on the pir, eh?

profiler writes:

She looks cuban. Go search miami...

JC writes:

The merchant is not required, and in some cases not allowed to ask for ID, our sig IS the ID.. When I worked in a small shop downtown, we were told it violated the merchant agreement to even accept a card that said "seeID" or had no signature, particularly with amex. I guess by NOT signing our cards it's a great way for thieves to just sign it themselves and then obviously the signatures will then match.
Then there were always the people who had "CID" on the back, who, of course did not have their own ID and would get peeved when we would decline the sale.
This lady looks like a hundred other women though.

tampacoco writes:

in response to mr_1_term_proposition:

Your Right with Good Management they would ask for it, I hope more start doing this. I will say to them if they don't ask me ,Why didn't you ask for my ID.

Gifted1 writes:

in response to tampacoco:

Noticed you didn't comment on the " christian values" blunder.
Living a life with empathy and sympathy comes from within and upbringing. Most ALL religions have lost the right to claim any type of marked value system.
Just LOOK AROUND at the headlines, politicians and religious leaders.
Need I say more.

kenny5000c writes:

My guess is this perp is a waitress with a card skimmer, did the vic use her card at a restaurant recently?

LovesBS writes:

No big deal...plus the sales are good for the economy. The unpaid bill loss will be picked by other consumers thru price increases and bank fees so nothing lost.

This tub is doing her part to stimulate business. What are you doing?

Conflict_Resolution writes:

Lady, if you're smart you came on this website to see what kind of story was written about you, and by now you've realized that the picture of you is of very very good quality. That being said, turn yourself in and get a lesser sentence. If you do not, they will find you, they really really really will.