Bonita Springs woman arrested trying to perform sex act on undercover deputy

Xiangjun Zhai

Xiangjun Zhai

A Bonita Springs woman was arrested Wednesday after she tried to perform a sex act on an undercover deputy, according to reports.

Xiangjun Zhai, 47, of the 9300 block of Lake Abby Lane, faces charges of prostitution.

According to reports, an undercover detective paid Zhai $50 to give him a half-hour massage at Ocean Spa, a parlor at 3384 Woods Edge Circle, unit 104.

The woman massaged the detective's back while he lay face down, then told him to roll over.

According to reports, Zhai then tried to perform a sex act on the deputy who signaled for other under cover deputies to enter the building and got off the massage table.

Zhai was arrested and found to have a current massage therapist license with the business.

© 2014 Naples Daily News. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

BonitaTango writes:

UNhappy ending for Xiangjun Zhai

BostonRedSoxFan writes:

How much is the deputy paid for his work? I bet you could find volunteers for this work and save on salary. Does anyone think that this will cause her to give up her work or is her fine going to be just an ordinary expense she has to deal with.

xaltd1#276012 writes:

I feel well served and protected after this horrendous crime has been thwarted and aweful criminal apprehended.

bill#270685 writes:

Just another total & complete waste of taxpayer money. Even Obama couldn't waste money nearly as bad as this. F'N cops, if I were a little dumber I could have joined the force myself.

zurich writes:

This undercover cop could have taken her out to lunch and ended up having all the sex he wanted, just as hundreds of couples do in Bonita Springs on a daily bases .

sandman2446 (Inactive) writes:

I just feel so much safer now that I know how "hard" the police are working.

HenryChinaski writes:

Did he propose money for sex? Sounds to me she liked what she saw and decided as an adult to have some consensual sex. I assume she would have stopped if he had not consented.

Awkward? Yes. Criminal? Why?

Pragmatic1 writes:

So much for victimless crimes and the rights of consenting adults.

I wonder if he asked her to stop and she refused before she was arrested?

BonitaTango writes:

I googled "Asian Massage Naples Fl." and got 201,000 items.
Looks like they'll be hiring a few more undercover deputies...

HenryChinaski writes:

Seriously, so if you bang a hot waitress in the bathroom she's a prostitute because you paid for the meal that she brought you? One has nothing to do with the other. The money if for the food, the sex was free and consensual.

MasonDixon writes:

He said: "You want 12 inches?"

She said: "You want me to do this 6 times?!"

wentfishn writes:

Typicle naples bs, with all the drugs out there , give us a break !

volochine writes:

Wonder if it is the SAME undercover cop who volunteers for this dangerous duty, all the time?

I can only imagine the roll call meeting in the Lee County Sheriffs office...Do they request volunteers for undercover vice work, or is it a reward for contributors to Mike Scott's war chest of political funds?

I have to do a MapQuest on this address because I think it is right next to my eye doctor.

Been_around writes:

Her meager fine is tax deductible too....with all this publicity she can list it under 'advertisement'.....

Been_around writes:

Oooooops.....I didn't think....she's probably illegal?? Heck....she can file for a tax return anyway....right after she signs up for obamaramya care.....

NaplesSparky writes:

in response to volochine:

No, its a reward for the cops that have to hang out in the parks and bathrooms waiting for old men to wave their weenies at them.

shwing writes:

Spreading herpes, AIDS, genital warts, gonerhea, the clap, pubic lice, etc etc is not a victimless crime.
You'd send your kid to this lady to treat a sports injury??