Woman arrested after Valentine's Day prostitution sting in Naples

Marcia Cullen

Marcia Cullen

A Palm Beach County woman received an unwelcome Valentine's Day gift - a trip to jail - after she agreed to have sex with an undercover police officer for $250 on Friday.

Marcia Cullen, 36, of Lantana, Fla., faces a misdemeanor prostitution charge.

The undercover Naples officer made arrangements to meet Cullen at a Fifth Avenue South hotel near Davis Boulevard at 2 p.m., according to an arrest report. They made contact at 2:30 p.m. and reports say Cullen negotiated to have sex with the officer for $250, which she put in her purse.

"Take your clothes off and we'll make love," she told the officer, according to reports.

She was then arrested and booked into the Collier County jail.

© 2014 Naples Daily News. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

BonitaTango writes:

$250.00!!! That's a lot of moolah for 3 minutes of fun!

Pragmatic1 writes:

Let's see….

Two consenting adults doing what they both want to do in the oldest profession in history in privacy.

Now, if the Puritans would just get out of the way this whole thing could be made healthy for the participants and profitable for the government rather than the criminals.

Ahh, but The Right would rather believe that sex does not exist except within a marriage and even then we don't talk about it.

We don't educate our young about sex. We don't provide protection we don't assist in legal abortions and we refuse to support the unwanted offspring who are most likely to become a burden on society.

How's that "Ignore sex and it will go away" attitude working?"

And the wheels keep turning…...

Here4Now writes:

Pitch Woo

WhosaidThat writes:

in response to BonitaTango:

$250.00!!! That's a lot of moolah for 3 minutes of fun!

What are you a Rabbit?

eagle1610 writes:

in response to Pragmatic1:

Let's see….

How's that "Ignore sex and it will go away" attitude working?"

And the wheels keep turning…...

Prag,

We don't educate our young about sex...???

Seems they already have a "leg up" on the issue.

There are a lot of Dem women/men who might also object to their spouses or children visiting prostitutes or having extramarital flings. Hilary, notwithstanding.
Would that make them "Puritans" as well?

Robertofnaples writes:

Just another waste of tax payers money. Now on Valentines day, I met a cutey out and about. We had dinner (I paid) had drinks (I paid) grabbed a taxi (I paid) went to a hotel (I paid) all totaled it came out to $325.00. She fell asleep when I was in the shower. Sad but true. Of course I am a gentleman. So the next morning another taxi ride, and a kiss on the cheek. With a comment on how sweet I am. GRRRRR! Sometimes I hate being old school!

NaplesNewsJunkie writes:

in response to Robertofnaples:

She was only pretending to be asleep.

Robertofnaples writes:

in response to NaplesNewsJunkie:

She was only pretending to be asleep.

DOH!!!

miamia writes:

in response to Robertofnaples:

I've been looking for a gentleman like you but all I find are those that are interested in getting at the money they think I have.

Why do you have to resort to paying for sex?

What's your problem? Are you married and looking only for young beautiful cuteys as you call them?

anicou writes:

in response to Robertofnaples:

It seems that your "cutey" fell asleep by lack of excitement when you were in the shower.
Money doesn't always buy love.

Caribe-1 writes: