BBB: Don't be fooled by domain name con
Published 2/25/2014 at 1:00 p.m. 0 comments
Got a website? Don’t be fooled by this domain name con
'February After Five': Chop 239 in the Esplanade hosts Chamber event
Published 2/20/2014 at 9:44 a.m. 0 comments
Each month, the Marco Island Area Chamber of Commerce holds an "After Five" get-together, a chance for chamber members, supporters and the curious to meet, mingle and socialize in a different, pleasant location, with a buffet provided and adult beverages
The once-a-week retail emporium: Vendors wake up early to offer a little bit of everything at the Marco Island Farmers' Market
Published 2/20/2014 at 8:56 a.m. 0 comments
As the sun peeks over the horizon, Veterans Park is a beehive of activity. Starting in the predawn darkness, a section of the park is transformed from an open strip of well-beaten grass into a once-a-week retail emporium and food ...
Visit open house, win iPad: Marco Island homeowner raises the bar for marketing individual homes
Published 2/3/2014 at 12:23 p.m. 0 comments
Ken Mitchell really wants to sell his "pad," a waterfront home on Laurel Court. So, to entice Realtors and interested buyers to come to his open house Thursday afternoon, he and his wife Linda sweetened the deal with the chance ...
'Souper Bowl': Marco Island fundraiser returns for second year
Published 2/3/2014 at 12:16 p.m. 0 comments
They came, they saw, they sipped. Hundreds of guests got to try some savory soups, and restaurants got to expose new customers to their wares, at the second annual "Souper Bowl" event at Mackle Park. Held on the Saturday before ...
Tarpon Club Marina earns 'Florida Clean' designation
Published 1/22/2014 at 2:07 p.m. 0 comments
The Tarpon Club Marina has received the Florida Clean Marina Program designation from the Florida Department of Environmental Protection (DEP). The marina, located in the Isles of Capri, is one of just 16 marinas in Collier County and 273 marinas ...
'January After Five': Marco Chamber holds ribbon cutting at Petit Soleil
Published 1/16/2014 at 11:14 a.m. 0 comments
For the first "After Five" of the new year, and the last of chamber president Nancy Carrington's tenure, the Marco Island Area Chamber of Commerce met at Petit Soleil in the Shops of Olde Marco. The chamber held a "ribbon ...
Tourism update: Jack Wert shares the 'state of the county' on visitors during Marco talk
Published 1/16/2014 at 11:01 a.m. 0 comments
The state of tourism on Marco Island is strong – apparently so strong that Marco Islanders, by and large, feel they don't need to be concerned about it. Jack Wert, executive director of the Naples, Marco Island, Everglades Convention and ...
MIAAOR banquet: Marco Island Realtors install new slate at Island Country Club
Published 12/5/2013 at 12:35 p.m. 0 comments
Installation banquets tend to follow the script, even if the script is unwritten. The outgoing president thanks the team, without whom "I couldn't have done it," the incoming president thanks his or her predecessor.But most of what anyone is likely ...
Sea wall solutions: committee discusses construction issue
Published 11/25/2013 at 3:44 p.m. 0 comments
The new regulation created an opportunity for contractors to extend their use of vacant lots rather then reduce the time they work on them.
Three to know: trash, run and meet
Published 11/21/2013 at 4:28 p.m. 0 comments
Run the race, come to Town Hall and pick up the Thanksgiving trash
Residents react to idea of replacing Mackle Park Center
Published 11/21/2013 at 4:02 p.m. 0 comments
Don't mess with Mackle.
Businesses meet customers at annual chamber event
Published 11/18/2013 at 2:54 p.m. 0 comments
Marco Home Show draws businesses and customers together.
Three to know: Garden Club's marker, speed limit increase, free coffee
Published 11/14/2013 at 4:26 p.m. 0 comments
Garden Club makes its marker, free java and faster travel time.
An event-full season: Never a shortage of things to do in Southwest Florida
Published 10/29/2013 at 12:41 p.m. 0 comments
For those of you who live in Southwest Florida full time, there are two distinct seasons. You have the laid back, steamy months of summer, when you can get a table on Third Street South, drive on uncongested roads, and ...
- Newer Stories
- Older Stories
- Mar 8th 2014 Getting pampered at Lollipops kids spa
- Feb 26th 2014 Apollo Metro Solutions providing LED…
- Feb 24th 2014 Inside look at tech research group…
- Feb 20th 2014 Marco Island Farmer's Market, 2014
- Feb 20th 2014 After 5 at Chop 239
- Feb 18th 2014 See how much you need to make to own…
- Feb 17th 2014 Labor shortage in Naples
- Feb 9th 2014 Home remodel on Marco Island
- Feb 4th 2014 Inside look at extreme kitchens
- Feb 3rd 2014 Southwest Florida Home Sales…
- Feb 3rd 2014 iPad open house
- Feb 3rd 2014 'Souper Bowl,' Marco Island, 2014
- Mar 6th 2014 Bonita business owner talks about…
- Feb 28th 2014 How to make a bitcoin transaction
- Jan 9th 2014 Daily News Meet and Greet
- Dec 19th 2013 Algae Sex Tape
- Sep 2nd 2013 Jim McEvoy and Stephen Stadler at…
- Aug 31st 2013 Zaragoza’s Ice Cream Shop
- Jul 25th 2013 Model S Tesla
- May 17th 2013 Isaac Wolf accesses Lifeline files
- May 17th 2013 Lifeline applicants' information…
- May 7th 2013 Hertz relocating to Estero
- Apr 18th 2013 Moorings Park at Grey Oaks development
- Apr 18th 2013 NewsMakers: Real Estate Panel, Part 2