Decision who owns club at Naples Bay Resort now in judge's hands
Published 4/23/2014 at 9:02 p.m. 0 comments
It's now up to a judge to decide the rightful owner of the club at Naples Bay Resort. A foreclosure trial involving the club and its feuding partners ended late Wednesday in Collier Circuit Court.
Collier deputies stop search at Grey Oaks after report of suspicious people
Updated 4/23/2014 at 8:09 p.m. 0 comments
Collier County sheriff’s deputies have stopped their search at Grey Oaks. Deputies were searching the area near the Livingston Road entrance after an off-duty deputy saw people walking along the fence line.
Police Beat: Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Published 4/23/2014 at 3:55 p.m. 0 comments
This is police beat for Wednesday, April 23, 2014.
Florida's crime rate dropped 4.7 percent in 2013
Published 4/23/2014 at 3:21 p.m. 3 comments
Florida's crime rate dropped last year to its lowest rate in more than 40 years, officials said Wednesday.
Bomb scare over at South Fort Myers High School
Updated 4/23/2014 at 2:20 p.m. 0 comments
Lee County deputies are investigating after a bomb threat was reported at South Fort Myers High School Wednesday afternoon.
FBI seeking information about alleged child molester
Published 4/23/2014 at 10:07 a.m. 0 comments
he FBI is asking for the public's help identifying people affected by an international sex criminal.
Woman allegedly sold heroin from hospital bed
Published 4/23/2014 at 9:52 a.m. 0 comments
A woman in western Pennsylvania is accused of selling heroin from a hospital intensive care unit and a hospital room.
Collier deputies seek help locating runaway teen
Published 4/23/2014 at 8:10 a.m. 0 comments
Logan Desiray Martini, 16, was last seen with her boyfriend Kyle Livengood in the Orangetree subdivision in Golden Gate Estates. Martini is 5 feet 1 inch, 110 pounds with brown hair and green eyes.
Police Beat: Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Published 4/22/2014 at 4:46 p.m. 0 comments
Southwest Florida crime report.
Former manager accused of stealing from Rent-A-Center
Published 4/22/2014 at 4:42 p.m. 1 comment
Jose Hernandez used another man’s name to rent televisions and an air conditioning unit, among other items, from the store. Deputies traced him because he used his own credit card to make payments on the merchandise, but later stopped paying.
Man accused of robbing relative who wouldn’t rob stranger
Published 4/22/2014 at 4:25 p.m. 2 comments
Southwest Florida crime report
Justin Bieber seeks delay in Miami DUI trial
Published 4/22/2014 at 2:22 p.m. 0 comments
Justin Bieber is seeking a delay in his trial currently scheduled to begin next month on Florida charges of driving under the influence, resisting arrest and driving with an expired license.
Antaramian, partners trade barbs in second day of Naples Bay Resort trial
Updated 4/22/2014 at 9:15 p.m. 0 comments
The second day of a trial over a foreclosure on a piece of property on the east side of Naples Bay Resort is under way. After a morning of testimony from Jack Antaramian, one of his opposing partners has taken ...
Rep. Eagle on DUI arrest: Not 'complete and accurate picture'
Updated 4/22/2014 at 5:06 p.m. 16 comments
Southwest Florida state Rep. Dane Eagle was arrested early Monday and accused of drunken driving, Tallahassee Police Department officials say.
Home invasion task force: ‘We won’t leave any stone unturned’
Published 4/22/2014 at 11:11 a.m. 7 comments
On April 7, a task force assembled to begin investigating five home invasion robberies that have happened since mid-February. The group consists of members of the Collier County Sheriff’s Office, the Naples and Marco Island police departments, the Florida Department ...
- Newer Stories
- Older Stories
- Apr 9th 2014 20 injured in Pennsylvania school…
- Apr 4th 2014 Donna Brown sentenced to 8 years in…
- Mar 26th 2014 Dustin Jaye trial, day 3
- Mar 24th 2014 Motions hearing for Dustin Jaye…
- Mar 21st 2014 Jeffrey Moretz sentenced to life in…
- Mar 18th 2014 Two deputies hospitalized in south Lee
- Mar 1st 2014 Wanted Bulletins: 2-28-14
- Feb 25th 2014 'Bentley Bandit' takes plea in…
- Feb 15th 2014 Wanted Bulletins: 2-14-14
- Feb 14th 2014 Day 3 of Moretz murder trial
- Feb 13th 2014 Day 2 of Moretz murder trial
- Feb 12th 2014 Juan Carlos Chavez executed in boy's…
- Apr 17th 2014 Raw video: Amy Daniels' DUI arrest
- Mar 26th 2014 Wednesday March 26 Story Preview
- Mar 25th 2014 Tuesday's Story Preview
- Mar 21st 2014 Friday Story Preview
- Mar 19th 2014 Wednesday's Story Preview
- Feb 27th 2014 Cruise ship crimes: What you should know
- Feb 21st 2014 Raw video: Robbery at M&M Cafe in Tin…
- Jan 31st 2014 Bomb squad investigating suspicious…
- Jan 29th 2014 Residents want to buy mobile home park
- Jan 3rd 2014 Raw video: Man escapes from…
- Jan 2nd 2014 Sheriff Mike Scott talks about the…
- Jan 2nd 2014 Raw video: Man attempts to rob store…