All 11 past, present 'View' co-hosts will salute Barbara Walters
Published 4/16/2014 at 9:32 a.m. 0 comments
ABC's "The View" will gather all 11 past and present co-hosts to salute Barbara Walters as she retires from daily television.
In the Know: 2 new dining options coming to East Naples
Published 4/16/2014 at 5:00 a.m. 0 comments
Tim Aten's weekly column, In the Know, introduces an authentic Mexican restaurant and a New England-style seafood/steakhouse coming to East Naples.
Free prom apparel boutique to spring up Friday, Saturday
Published 4/16/2014 at 4:00 a.m. 0 comments
Naples residents Inez Edmonson and Fashion Fresh owner Jeff Rhen have pulled together a free prom apparel boutique in less than a week so needy high school students would feel like a million bucks at the big dance but have ...
FYI-Food: Celebrate Easter week with egg salad or all egg breakfast
Published 4/16/2014 at 3:30 a.m. 0 comments
New chefs named for local restaurants and more news for foodies in Southwest Florida.
Let's Talk Food: Easter is perfect time to feast outdoors
Published 4/16/2014 at 3:00 a.m. 0 comments
Doris Reynolds weekly column, Let's Talk Food, celebrates easter with a traditional Greek recipe for an outdoor barbecue.
Mustard mavens changed state regulations to make their Naples-based gourmet mustards
Published 4/15/2014 at 8:35 p.m. 0 comments
Keely Smith and Neil Kastie make mustard. Their career started as a fun project when Smith heard about making homemade coarse-grain mustard on National Public Radio. They always liked mustard, and it was a staple in their house, so it ...
In the Know: Chipotle Mexican Grill opens first Lee County location Wednesday
Published 4/15/2014 at 8:10 p.m. 0 comments
Chipotle Mexican Grill plans to open its first location in Lee County on Wednesday adjacent to Gulf Coast Town Center in south Fort Myers.
Where to eat on Easter Sunday
Published 4/15/2014 at 2:00 p.m. 0 comments
Where to dine locally on Easter Sunday
Americans to spend $2.26B on Easter candy
Updated 4/15/2014 at 1:26 p.m. 0 comments
From chocolate bunnies to yellow marshmallow Peeps, sugary Easter confectionery treats this year in the U.S. are projected to be $2.26 billion, due to the extra three weeks of merchandising, according to the National Confectioners’ Association.
In The 239 Family Fun: Last call for Easter activities
Published 4/15/2014 at 9:30 a.m. 0 comments
Last call for Easter activities this week.
'Hunger Games' top winner at MTV Movie Awards
Published 4/14/2014 at 12:56 p.m. 0 comments
"The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" earned the prize for best film at Sunday night's MTV Movie Awards, besting even top Oscar winner "12 Years a Slave."
Sheila's Out Shopping: Easter eggs aren't only for kids
Published 4/14/2014 at 6:58 a.m. 0 comments
Eggceptional Easter chocolates are custom made right here.
STAY TUNED: More news, less funny, in the 6 o'clock hour
Published 4/14/2014 at 5:24 a.m. 1 comment
So you enjoyed watching those "Modern Family" reruns? Practice staying up late; they've been moved to 12:30 a .m.
Adoptable pets in SW Florida: April 13, 2014
Published 4/13/2014 at 5:43 p.m. 0 comments
Weekly feature of adoptable pets in Collier and south Lee counties.
Review: Find great big laughs at BIG ARTS in "The Big Bang"
Published 4/13/2014 at 1:00 p.m. 0 comments
In the waning days of season, as the hot sun beats down and the snowbirds flee the heat, a comedy unlike few others opens on Sanibel with a great "Big Bang." True story: I laughed so hard during the opening ...
- Newer Stories
- Older Stories
- Review: THE GAME'S AFOOT at Gulfshore Playhouse The Stage Door | Posted 2/24/2014 at 8:16 p.m. 0 comments
- Read the review: LES MISERABLES at Broadway Palm The Stage Door | Posted 2/24/2014 at 8:09 p.m. 0 comments
- St. Patrick's Day events in Naples The Stage Door | Posted 2/18/2014 at noon 0 comments
- Naples Players announce "Gypsy" in summer 2014, "Oklahoma!" in spring 2015 The Stage Door | Posted 2/5/2014 at 11:04 a.m. 0 comments
- Apr 14th 2014 MTV Movie Awards 2014
- Apr 11th 2014 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction…
- Apr 10th 2014 Easter chocolates at Norman Love…
- Apr 6th 2014 Sheila's Out Shopping: Passover
- Apr 5th 2014 Revs Institute Car Museum
- Mar 30th 2014 Swing into Spring for the Arts
- Mar 30th 2014 2014 Kids' Choice Awards
- Mar 27th 2014 Your Photos: Grapes and Apes
- Mar 27th 2014 Caffe dell'Amore in Naples
- Mar 27th 2014 Naples India Association prepares for…
- Mar 26th 2014 Kale Salad from Chef Freedom Teague
- Mar 23rd 2014 Mel Rosen
- Apr 13th 2014 John John's Prom
- Mar 20th 2014 In the 239: Top things to do this…
- Mar 20th 2014 The Gulf Coasters Barbershop Quartet
- Mar 13th 2014 The Celtic Dance
- Feb 25th 2014 Anne Frank's stepsister Eva Schloss…
- Feb 20th 2014 The Laramie Project at FGCU
- Feb 14th 2014 LEGO sculpture exhibit comes to…
- Feb 13th 2014 Sessions: Sarah Hadeka - Why Shouldn't I
- Feb 13th 2014 Sessions: Sarah Hadeka - Here I Am
- Feb 9th 2014 St. Katherine's Levendia dancers…
- Feb 4th 2014 Cape Coral man proposes to girlfriend…
- Feb 3rd 2014 Adventures in the 239: A Tailgunner's…
- Baby Boot Camp Miromar Outlets -- 9 A.M.
- Entertainment at Stevie Tomato's Sports Page Stevie Tomato's Sports Page - Pebblebrooke -- 5 P.M.
- Open Mic Night Fred's Food, Fun & Spirits -- 7 P.M.
- Touch of Class Duo with Peggy and Jim Flannery McKinley's House of Prime -- 6 P.M.
- Walking Tour: Naples Historic District Palm Cottage - Naples Historical Society -- 9:30 A.M.
- Class: Folk dances Fleischmann Park -- 10 A.M.
- International Folk Dances Fleischmann Park -- 10 A.M.
- Line Dance Classes Veterans Community Park - North Naples -- 1:30 P.M.
- Motown & Reggae Favorites 740 North Collier Boulevard, Marco Island -- 8 P.M.
- Paddleboard and Fitness 1st Ave S. Old Naples -- 9 A.M.