Sheila's Out Shopping: Gifts for the woman in your life - PHOTOS
Published 4/20/2014 at 5:00 p.m. 0 comments
Gifts for the woman in your life
Goodland woman faces six DUI-related charges
Published 4/20/2014 at 4:34 p.m. 0 comments
A Goodland woman faces six DUI-related charges following a crash Saturday in East Naples.
Two arrested in unrelated Immokalee robberies
Published 4/20/2014 at 4:13 p.m. 0 comments
Two Immokalee men were arrested Saturday in unrelated robberies, authorities said.
Marco Island Easter sunrise service a 26-year tradition
Published 4/20/2014 at 3:02 p.m. 0 comments
Easter sunrise service at the beach behind the Marco Island Marriott is a tradition that has now gone on for 26 years.
Florida man examines oil spill dolphin deaths
Published 4/20/2014 at 1:51 p.m. 0 comments
A south Florida man's work is helping researchers better understand long-term damage to dolphins from the massive 2010 BP oil spill.
Benefits: Golf tournaments will be for charity
Published 4/20/2014 at 1:00 p.m. 0 comments
Play golf and help a charity.
300 gather at Naples Pier for Easter sunrise service
Published 4/20/2014 at 9:31 a.m. 2 comments
Worshipers began gathering at the Naples Pier as early as 5:30 a.m. Sunday despite strong winds and light rain. They arrived for the day's traditional sunrise service at the pier.
SW Florida weather: Expect sun and clouds for Easter Sunday
Published 4/20/2014 at 9:15 a.m. 0 comments
After a slightly cooler start to the morning with temperatures in the low 60s, the area will warm up nicely through the morning and into the afternoon with daytime highs reaching the low 80s.
TV advertising in congressional race topped $2.67 million in six weeks
Published 4/20/2014 at 7:20 a.m. 3 comments
Since the end of February, candidates and political action committees have spent more than $2.67 million on television advertising alone in advance of the District 19 special Republican primary.
Golden Apple teacher uses technology to get students to ask questions
Published 4/20/2014 at 4:59 a.m. 2 comments
Suzanne Szczepanski has accomplished every teacher's dream: She can read her student's minds.
Political notebook: Latest news as campaign comes to a close
Published 4/19/2014 at 9:00 p.m. 1 comment
Southwest Florida announcements and news items from the campaign trail
More than 10,000 Collier, Lee Republicans vote early in congressional election
Published 4/19/2014 at 8:20 p.m. 3 comments
Theresa Lombardo admits her pen hovered over her ballot Saturday. “I didn’t know who I was voting for until I put pen to paper,” she said after voting at the Bonita Springs Elections Office on U.S. 41.
Congressional campaign ads: To tell the truth, or not, it's votes that matter
Published 4/19/2014 at 8:00 p.m. 6 comments
The harsh claims have been flooding the airwaves and filling up mailboxes for weeks now. For every attack, there's a counter attack. Negative ads are a way of life in the political world these days. Especially in this congressional race.
Late Easter, April cold mean longer stays for Southwest Florida visitors
Published 4/19/2014 at 7:00 p.m. 7 comments
While some local residents may be eager to say goodbye to season because it means less traffic, shorter lines at the grocery store, and an easier time getting a seat at a favorite restaurant, the exodus can be bittersweet for ...
Conservancy celebrates 50 years during Earth Day festival
Published 4/19/2014 at 5:35 p.m. 0 comments
About 1,000 people crossed the conservancy's boardwalk Saturday afternoon over a quiet and sandy nature preserve for a day of speakers, tours, animal shows and music to celebrate Earth Day and the conservancy's now-completed $20 million renovation.
- Newer Stories
- Older Stories
- Apr 20th 2014 Bonita Beach Park Easter Sunday…
- Apr 20th 2014 Marco Island Easter sunrise services…
- Apr 20th 2014 2014 Easter – Sunrise Service at the…
- Apr 20th 2014 Golden Apple: Suzanne Szczepanski
- Apr 19th 2014 Egg Hunt at the Naples Botanical Gardens
- Apr 19th 2014 Project Prom 2014
- Apr 18th 2014 The Alamo shooting range
- Apr 17th 2014 Firefighters put out house fire in…
- Apr 17th 2014 In The 239: Balloons over Paradise
- Apr 16th 2014 Fitness trainer Jennifer Molter
- Apr 16th 2014 Preschoolers hunt for Easter eggs at…
- Apr 15th 2014 Bonita Springs dog beach
- Apr 18th 2014 FWC captures alligator on Barefoot Beach
- Apr 18th 2014 What we're working on at NDN
- Apr 17th 2014 House fire blocks traffic at 39th…
- Apr 17th 2014 Raw video: Amy Daniels' DUI arrest
- Apr 17th 2014 April 17: What's happening in SWFL
- Apr 16th 2014 April 16: What we're working on
- Apr 13th 2014 John John's Prom
- Apr 12th 2014 Artificial reefs off Collier County's…
- Apr 12th 2014 14 Miles for Jesus
- Apr 12th 2014 Boat crash survivor finds purpose in…
- Apr 11th 2014 Friday Story Preview
- Apr 10th 2014 Rick Scott news conference on…
- Flea and Farmers Market Collier County Fairgrounds -- 7:30 A.M.
- Orange Jeep Tours Ave Maria La Piazza Town Center -- 8 A.M.
- Baby Boot Camp Miromar Outlets -- 9 A.M.
- Barrier Islands Guided Walk Bowditch Point Recreational Park -- 9:30 A.M.
- Naples Chess Club Starbucks - Napa Boulevard -- 7:15 P.M.
- Guided Kayak Trip Rookery Bay Environmental Learning Center -- 9:30 A.M.
- Mangrove Guided Walk Matanzas Pass Preserve -- 9:30 A.M.
- Jezebelle Porky's - Marco -- 8 P.M.