Photo Galleries »

Bobcat in Golden Gate Estates

• 1 of 4
Golden Gate Estates resident Annette Kniola shared these photos of Bob
the Bobcat take on April 15, 2012.

Photo courtesy Annette Kniola

Golden Gate Estates resident Annette Kniola shared these photos of Bob
the Bobcat take on April 15, 2012.

Photo Rating:
Gallery Rating:

• 1 of 4
  • Golden Gate Estates resident Annette Kniola shared these photos of Bob
the Bobcat take on April 15, 2012.
  • Golden Gate Estates resident Annette Kniola shared these photos of Bob
the Bobcat take on April 15, 2012.
  • Golden Gate Estates resident Annette Kniola shared these photos of Bob
the Bobcat take on April 15, 2012.
  • Golden Gate Estates resident Annette Kniola shared these photos of Bob
the Bobcat take on April 15, 2012.

Golden Gate Estates resident Annette Kniola shared these photos of Bob
the Bobcat take on April 15, 2012.

Comments on this photo » 7

NeezDutz writes:

HELLLOOOOOOO, WHERE WAS THIS?
DON'T YOU THINK IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO KNOW WHERE THIS IS?

IMFROMHERE writes:

Wow!!! I don't know if it's just the view from the picture or what, but that thing looks way bigger than any bobcat I've ever seen around here. It looks to be the size of a small panther. Like I said, could just be the picture but I've seen numerous bobcats in the wild around Collier County while growing up and hunting, but never one that appears to be that big.

joeshmoe writes:

I wouldn't step outside with that cat outside. I hope these were taken through a window!

native_at_heart writes:

that is a big cat!

Coastal writes:

What's the big deal? I see them several times a year around my house. They live here.

my-opinion writes:

This wildcat is half panther and half bobcat. You must be a city boy to not recognize the difference and the blending of leg/torso musculature. A Bobcat and Panther can mate and produce offspring. Have you ever heard of a hybrid Liger? I am very concerned that this hybrid is in the ESTATES. GG Estates is a rural community the SIZE of Naples. It is the largest neighborhood in America bordering the biggest natural environment in America. I think these photos are scientifically significant. I think this cat is a hybrid rarety worthy of preservation.

AnnetteKniola writes:

This was taken at my house here in the Estates. It was posted in the paper this morning. We agree, it must be part bobcat/panther.